Thursday 11 July 2013

"Sorry you're leaving" commissioned card

Good morning everyone.

I received an email from a lady in Preston who had come across my site by typing 'handmade cards' into Google and looking at the images. She was impressed with my cards so got in touch about a card for a school teacher colleague who is leaving at the end of term. I was given a brief and here is the card which I created for her & her colleagues to sign.





Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by my blog today

Cazz x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and those shoe designs are great. is it Katy Sue Designs CD? I llove the images.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay and thank you x Yes it is Katy Sue. x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the fabulous sentiment and image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete