Wednesday 21 August 2013

Wedding Card


I was asked to make a wedding card for a couple getting married in Cyprus.
The brief was 'various shades of blue's & teal'

Started with an 8 x 8 card blank and cut a heart background on the Silhouette Cameo.

The leaves and flowers are from dies and cutting files and coloured with various green inkpads to give tonal effects.

The butterflies & the letters are made from Martha Stewart Air Dry Clay let overnight to dry and then painted with twinkling H2O's - the effect is lost on the photo but they do shimmer when the card is moved. 




The box was cut on the silhouette cameo to match the background


Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by my blog today

Cazz x


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Cazz, I love the beautiful flowers you have made and the gorgeous colour combination

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say welcome to blogland and I hope you enjoy the journey. I am now following :)

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk you Linda x I've been blogging for many moons but normally on my other Blog - the Cazz Bar. I tend to use this one for my commissioned work now and use the other one for other projects. X

      Delete